A Framework for Innovation
The MOEA Framework is a free and open source Java library for developing and experimenting with multiobjective evolutionary algorithms (MOEAs) and other general-purpose multiobjective optimization algorithms. The MOEA Framework supports genetic algorithms, differential evolution, particle swarm optimization, genetic programming, grammatical evolution, and more. A number of algorithms are provided out-of-the-box, including NSGA-II, NSGA-III, ε-MOEA, GDE3, PAES, PESA2, SPEA2, IBEA, SMS-EMOA, SMPSO, OMOPSO, CMA-ES, and MOEA/D. In addition, the MOEA Framework provides the tools necessary to rapidly design, develop, execute and statistically test optimization algorithms.
- Fast, reliable implementations of many state-of-the-art multiobjective evolutionary algorithms
- Extensible with custom algorithms, problems and operators
- Supports master-slave, island-model, and hybrid parallelization
- Tools for building and statistically testing new optimization algorithms
- Professional support for businesses
- Permissive open source license
- Fully documented and tested source code
- See more...